MIRROR WITH MURANO GLASS FRAME
Discover the strengths of our bathroom mirrors
SUITABLE FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
EASY TO CLEAN
EASY TO BE INSTALLED
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
The Quadrotti model framed mirror is a very high quality product made entirely in Italy.
The Quadrotti mirror, with a silver anodised aluminum perimeter frame, is distinguished by the particular frame on one side in black Murano glass, 10 and 20 cm thick.
It is a handcrafted mirror for which each piece produced is unique and inimitable.
It is a mirror suitable for the bathroom, but it is also perfect in all rooms of the house that need a personal touch and style.
QUADROTTI MIRROR TECHNICAL FEATURES
Dimensions: 60 x 80 cm
Mirror thickness: 4 mm
Perimeter frame thickness: 25 mm
Murano glass frame thickness: about 10/20 cm
Murrine colors: contrasting black and white
Composition and performance:
- 100% made in Italy
- 100% handcrafted decoration
- 100% ecological mirror
- Murano's glass
THE OFFER INCLUDES
- Quadrotti mirror 60x80 cm
- Mirror frame supplied with 2 hooks
The mirrors are shipped protected, in a customized polystyrene box + sturdy cardboard box.
All mirrors are protected with safety film.
THE ECOLOGICAL MIRROR
SGGMIRALITE REVOLUTION is the ecological mirror that comes from an environmentally friendly production process.
Free from toxic substances, it guarantees the health and comfort of indoor environments.
An innovative quality product that lasts over time, the result of an intense Research and Development program.
Aesthetics and design that enhance the interiors making them brighter.
- Free from toxic substances
- Without added lead: the minimum natural concentration of lead is less than 50 ppm, and is much lower than the thresholds established by all the regulations in force.
- Exceeds the requirements defined in EN 10367
- CE marked
- Preserves indoor air quality: SGGMIRALITE REVOLUTION is an excellent furnishing material thanks to the infinitesimal emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
You will find information on how to hang mirrors in the relative technical data sheet.